As part of its mission to share information on European cybersecurity calls, provide financing opportunities, and encourage networking and the formation of consortia among the European cybersecurity community, the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre’s (ECCC) ”Info Days” series begins with a webinar on 1 June 2023 from 14:00 to 17:00 CET. The webinar will cover three of the most important open cybersecurity calls of the Digital Europe Programme (DEP), including pitches on potential solutions from the audience.
The ECCC will kick off its series of events known as ”Info Days” with a webinar on 1 June. Powered by the European Cybersecurity Community (ECCO) project, the ”Info Days” events will be organised to promote the creation of European partnerships and therefore ensure that calls made by EU bodies calls may be answered both effectively and successfully.
Are you interested to learn more about European funding opportunities? We'd like to invite you to register as an attendee to the webinar HERE.
The goal of the Info Days series is to disseminate information on important European calls and financing opportunities from Horizon Europe and the Digital Europe Programme (DEP). This event will enhance networking in the European cybersecurity sector and the formation of consortia to answer EU calls successfully by providing a setting in which interested parties can come together to discuss the three main calls of the Digital Europe Programme that will be opened on 25 May and closed on 6 July 2023:
- EU Cybersecurity Resilience, Coordination and Cybersecurity Ranges
- Capacity Building of Security Operation Centres
- Uptake of Innovative Cybersecurity Solutions
In addition to providing information on these calls, European cybersecurity companies that have developed new products or solutions will be offered the opportunity to pitch their ideas to high-level representatives from the official European funding bodies. Interested parties are invited to submit their pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the webinar, we invite you to visit the event page HERE.
The application instructions and criteria for the ”Info Days” webinar pitches are as follows:
- Participants must conform with the Digital Europe Programme’s admissibility conditions described in section 5, and the eligible countries in section 6 of the call document.
- Participants are invited to indicate their interest and send their pitch slides by 30 May to infodays(at)list.cyber-ecco.eu, keeping in mind that pitches received after the deadline might not be considered for the event.
- The slides should summarise an idea / concept for a proposal related to one of the three calls mentioned above. Please choose only one of the three topics and indicate it in the file name, followed by the name of the participant (e.g., cyber_resilience_name). In case you have ideas for several of the three topics, you must submit a pitch for each topic.
- It is recommended that the pitch slides describe the status of your consortium and what capabilities or types of partners you are looking for.
- The presentation should be at most 4 slides, and include the name of the presenter as well as the organisation they represent.
The 3-hour webinar will be composed of the ECCC’s introducing remarks and a presentation of the three calls of the DEP, a Q&A session with the audience, and finally, the pitching session.
- Data de publicação
- 25 de maio de 2023
- Direção-Geral das Redes de Comunicação, Conteúdos e Tecnologias