ECCC Info Days Webinar: New DEP calls
Date and time: 1 June 14:00 – 17:00
ECCC Info Day Webinar: New DEP Calls
The first event of the ECCC Info Days series, organised by the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre and powered by the European Cybersecurity Community project (ECCO), will take place on 1 June 2023 in the form of a webinar.
The goal of the Info Days series is to disseminate information on important European calls and financing opportunities from Horizon Europe and the Digital Europe Programme (DEP). This event will enhance networking in the European cybersecurity sector and the formation of consortia to answer EU calls successfully by providing a setting in which interested parties can come together to discuss the three main calls of the Digital Europe Programme that are opening on 25th May and closing on 6th July:
1. EU Cybersecurity Resilience, Coordination and Cybersecurity Ranges
2. Capacity Building of Security Operation Centres
3. Uptake of Innovative Cybersecurity Solutions
Are you interested to learn more about funding opportunities? We welcome you to register as an attendee to the webinar HERE.
In addition to exchanging knowledge on these three crucial areas of the European cybersecurity sector, the webinar will provide an online venue for cybersecurity businesses that have developed novel products or solutions to pitch their ideas in front of representatives from official European funding bodies.
Interested participants are invited to submit their pitches to infodays(at)list.cyber-ecco.eu, following the instructions below.
Application procedure & criteria for pitching in the Info Days webinar:
- Participants must conform with the Digital Europe Programme’s admissibility conditions described in section 5, and the eligible countries in section 6 of the call document.
- Participants are invited to indicate their interest and send their pitch slides by 30 May to email@example.com, keeping in mind that pitches received after the deadline might not be considered for the event.
- The slides should summarise an idea proposal related to one of the three calls mentioned above. Please choose only one of the three topics and indicate it the file name, followed by the name of the participant (e.g., cyber_resilience_name). In the case that you have ideas for several of the three topics, you must submit a pitch for each topic.
- It is recommended that the pitch slides describe the status of your consortium and what capabilities or types of partners you are looking for.
- The presentation should be at most 4 slides, and include the name of the presenter as well as the organisation they represent.
The preliminary agenda for this 3-hour session is as follows:
- Introduction by the ECCC
- Presentation of three calls from the Digital Europe Programme
- Q&A session with the audience
- Pitches from the audience
We look forward to meeting you and hearing your pitches online on 1 June!
- Online only
- Online only
- Part of
- Entrance fee