As a centre of excellence, INCIBE is an instrument of the Government for the development of cybersecurity as an engine of social transformation and an opportunity for innovation. With its activities based on research, the provision of services and the coordination with agents with competencies in the area, INCIBE leads cybersecurity activities at a national and international level.
INCIBE's mission is:
- To improve the cybersecurity and digital trust of citizens, minors and private companies in Spain.
- To protect and defend Spain's citizens, minors and private companies.
- To strengthen the Spanish cybersecurity industry.
- To promote Spanish R&D&I in cybersecurity.
- To identify, generate, attract and develop professionals in the cybersecurity sector.
Our mission is to be a driving force for the digital transformation of society, protecting citizens, minors and private companies in Spain and fostering the cybersecurity industry, R&D&I and talent.