The French National Cybersecurity Agency (ANSSI) is committed to making sure that public administrations, public services, and businesses can take full advantage of a secure and trustworthy digitalisation.
To fulfil its missions, ANSSI deploys a broad range of regulatory and operational activities, from issuing regulations and verifying their application, to monitoring alert and rapid response – particularly on government networks.
In particular, ANSSI:
- understands and responds to cyber threats.
- supports products development for gouvernmental use.
- provides information and advice.
- assists public administrations, public services and businesses (operators of vital importance).
- contributes to educate and to raise citizens’ awareness of digital risks.
- oversees or issues security visas for trusted products and service providers.