Join us for the inaugural edition of Cyber Solution Days! We’re thrilled to announce that on 24 May 2023, we’ll be hosting this event at the Cable Factory in Helsinki, Finland. Co-organised with our Member WithSecure, Cyber Solution Days will take place in the morning of their flagship conference SPHERE23.
The event aims to bring together the most brilliant minds in the European cybersecurity sector, with a sharp focus on addressing the crucial challenge of supply chain cybersecurity.
With the increasing sophistication and frequency of cyber threats, mitigating supply chain risks has become more vital than ever. Join us at this event and equip yourself with the knowledge and tools necessary to stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape.
- cybersecurity | supply chain
- Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2023, 08:30 - 12:30 (CEST)
- Helsinki, Finland
- Externe Veranstaltung
|8:30 – 9:00||Registration & pitch preparations|
|9:00 – 9:15||Welcoming remarks and presentation of the Judging Panel|
|9:15 – 9:30||1st KeynoteSpeaker – Risto Siilasmaa|
Founder of F-Secure and WithSecure Corporations
Chairman of WithSecure Corporation
|9:30 – 9:40||Jouni Vaahtera, National Cybersecurity Centre Finland|
Presentation of a campaign for improving the cybersecurity of supply chains in Finland
|9:40 – 10:15||1st Pitch session – x5 companies (5 minutes pitch, 3 minutes Q&A per company)|
|10:15 – 10:45||Coffee break|
|10:45 – 11:00||2nd Keynote Speaker – CISO Keynote (TBA)|
|11:00 – 11:45||2nd Pitch session – x5 companies (5 minutes pitch, 3 minutes Q&A per company)|
|11:45 – 11:55||Announcement of the nominees for the “ECSO’s CISO Choice Award Finals”|
|11:55 – 12:00||Closing remarks|
|12:00 – 12:30||Networking meetings|
Cyber Solution Days – ECSO’s brand new initiative – aims to create an informative and collaborative environment for CISOs and corporate representatives to engage in meaningful conversations with cybersecurity solutions providers.
Whether you are the provider or the integrator of cybersecurity solutions, this event is your opportunity to engage with others in the industry and learn from their experiences.
HOW TO ATTEND
For CISOs (or equivalent CISO Team Members)
We understand that securing supply chains is a top priority for CISOs, and we are committed to delivering an event that meets your needs. Cyber Solution Days are designed to provide the information and tools you need to make informed decisions about the proper cybersecurity solutions for your organisation. You will have the opportunity to hear from experts in the field, network with your peers, and explore the latest cybersecurity products and services.
Why should you join as a CISO?
- Provides a curated way for the end-users to meet cybersecurity providers
- Helps end-users identify the latest innovation and potential gaps in cybersecurity products and services
Accommodation costs will be covered for a select number of CISOs. If you are a CISO (or part of the CISO Team), please register HERE.
For all the questions related to CISO Participation, please contact Sebastijan Cutura sebastijan.cutura(a)ecs-org.eu
Registrations for All other participants
At Cyber Solution Days, you will gain valuable insights into the latest trends and developments in supply chain cybersecurity. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your peers and learn about the most innovative European cyber solutions. Please register HERE if you wish to attend.
On top of Cyber Solution Days, we invite you to attend the fantastic SPHERE Event on the afternoon of 24 April and the morning of 25 April. Please note that attendees have to register separately for the Cyber Solution Days and the WithSecure SPHERE Event.
HOW TO PITCH
For cybersecurity providers – Applications are now open!
If you are a cybersecurity company that has developed a cutting-edge solution or product for securing supply chains, we invite you to apply for the event. This is your opportunity to showcase your expertise and share your insights with a highly engaged audience of buyers and cybersecurity market players at Cyber Solution Days.
- For ECSO members – FREE
- For non-members – 1000 EUR
Investors are encouraged to nominate companies in their portfolio.
- To be considered for the event, companies must create a 12-slide pitch deck to demonstrate how company meets the selection criteria.
- European-based business – The company must be headquartered in EU, EFTA and EEA countries and the UK. This is an entry criterion for the company to be accepted to the event.
- Pitch decks shall be sent to Milda Kaklauskaitė at firstname.lastname@example.org and Sebastijan Cutura at email@example.com 30 April at midnight CET.
- Up to 10 companies will be selected to present their solutions at the event in Helsinki, based on the fulfilment of the criteria.
Selection criteria of cybersecurity providers to be presented in the pitch deck:
- Description of the solution forSUPPLY CHAIN CYBERSECURITY
- Use case example.
- List of the main clients.
- List of certifications.
- Data residency/sovereignty information – demonstrate to show where the users’ data is stored).
- Security practices – demonstrate how the company ensures its infrastructure security and implements security assessment.
- Integration potential – demonstrate how well the company’s solution can integrate with IT frameworks and other cybersecurity products.
- Ease of deployment – demonstrate how quickly the solution can be deployed and how many resources are needed
- Maintainability – showcase how much resources are required to monitor the solution, how solution maintenance is implemented and if it require hiring people or involving third parties in its maintenance.
- Size of the company – in terms of staff numbers (Full-time equivalents/FTEs)
- Annual turnover – in euros, or converted in euros
- How long is the company on the market
Selected companies will have 5 minutes to pitch to the audience and the jury. The two best companies chosen by the jury will be nominated to the ECSO’s CISO Choice Award Finals.
Sponsors of Cyber Solution Days will have a unique opportunity to showcase their brand and connect with decision-makers in the cybersecurity industry. We offer limited sponsorship opportunities designed to maximise your exposure and provide you with the highest level of visibility throughout the event. By partnering with us as a sponsor, you will gain access to an engaged audience of cybersecurity professionals and position your brand as a leader in the industry. For the sponsorship opportunities, make sure to check the Sponsorship Package available HERE.
Join us on 24 May 2023 at Cyber Solution Days and take your organisation’s cybersecurity strategy to the next level. We look forward to seeing you there!